Council customer service training – open course East Midlands 9th March 2010.
Councils all around the country are under increasing pressure to upskill their customer facing staff, both from government and from customers of course ! There is also a general trend to establishing centralised customer service teams as opposed to the strongly departmental set up previously. Some of you are further down the road with this programme than others.
We have worked with a number of councils in the East Midlands undergoing this transition. So having run a number of bespoke courses to include customer service both on the telephone and also face to face, we are opening up this training as an open course.
The fee represents a huge saving of over 50%, compared to what our clients in the private sector would pay.
The course will run week commencing 8th March so if you have unallocated budget left, it can come out of this year’s budget.
The course will cover aspects of customer service including ;
- Listening skills
- Questioning skills
- Building rapport
- Directing the conversation
- What makes excellent customer service
If this is something you are interested in, simply e-mail us email@example.com. We will then send out more details about the precise dates, and the venue (not booked yet, but likely to be the East Midlands.) We will also send you a copy of the full course schedule with details of all the modules which will be covered during the day.
Lunch and refreshments will be served and each delegate will get a full set of printed notes.
Why might you be interested ?
There are a number of reasons why this may be of interest to you. I believe that this is a unique course – I have not found any other courses specifically for customer service in councils. Here are some of the key reasons
- Support in the development of your people (who are the face of your organisation)
- To add to their skills in their increasingly general role
- Customer service is a key aspect of your business process
- You may have some budget left
- They will also benefit from sharing experiences in a room with people from other councils. (While this isn’t specifically what the course is aimed at, it is a very useful by-product.)
We’d be interested to know your thoughts on this course even if it’s not for you at the moment. You’re welcome to phone or e-mail us.