Andrew Seaward is available for more Non-Executive work (NED / NXD) to add to his portfolio. He is on the board of NX Logistics as a non-executive director, a rapidly growing Northampton based pallet distribution, warehousing and secure storage company which has doubled in size over the last 4 years. It now turns over £7m p.a.
In addition to this Andrew is an experienced businessman and entrepreneur. He is the owner of 2 successful businesses
- To Market – B2B training, specialising in training programmes to help clients build better customer relationships over the telephone. Customer Service, Telesales, Telemarketing, Sales etc.
- Cocktail Shaker Boys – a B2C business specialising in providing cocktails at events and parties. This is a part-time business formed out of a long interest in cocktails and mixology.
To Market commenced trading in October 1999. Since this time Andrew has helped over 250 companies spanning a wide range of industry sectors.
Prior to setting up To Market, Andrew worked in senior marketing roles within 2 companies : global fork-lift truck manufacturer and then a British asset rental company (transport mainly.) Responsibilities included;
- Day to day team management
- Target setting and team motivation
- Building company CRM systems
- Development of staff
As a NED Andrew offers ;
- Experience of running his own businesses (both B2B and B2C) Through good times and bad!
- Marketing background. Both own business and client businesses. Includes;
- Branding – helping redesign the look of the vans and website for a Northampton Courier
- Direct marketing – many years’ experience helping companies with telemarketing, direct mail and more recently e-shots
- Social media – running Twitter and Facebook accounts for his own businesses
- 30 years business experience & a Business Studies degree (with marketing specialism)
- 800+ connections. Plenty of people with specialist skills to tap into
There may be various reasons you may consider appointing new non-executive directors
- An independent, impartial and dispassionate view of your business
- Someone who can give you access to a wide network of external specialists
- Corporate governance – to help ensure true independence for family-run businesses – for instance
- Set of specialist skills to support business development
You can find out more about the responsibilities of Non-Executive Directors on this IoD factsheet from the Institute of Directors
He is based on the Leicestershire / Northamptonshire border.
You can of course find out more about experience, profile and testimonials on LinkedIn.
If you want to explore this further with Andrew, you can contact him via e-mail at email@example.com